Monday, April 11, 2011

oh glucose test.

I was told by my midwife that I failed my last glucose test that I took at 28 weeks. I was a 133 and the highest you should be is 130 so I am having to take a 3 hours test now and fast before hand....yay me!
I'm thinking it was a false positive, however, I have been pretty shaky if I do not get enough protein to eat, and headaches with being light headed so I am taking the test this thursday. I am officially 32 weeks! crazy. 5 weeks till Betsey is considered full term, 7 weeks until I have my cesarean. I do not have an official date, I will get that at my next appointment on the 20th but they do them at 39 weeks. I have been having braxton hicks contractions like crazy, with a ton of cramping. I'm like why is my stupid body doing this? this is not how we do things so there is no point in "prepping" my body for labor, because it doesn't work that way!! some are not painful, just major tightening of my stomach muscles then some are pretty intense but don't last long, either way....annoying.

I colored my hair red, I like it. I don't know how long I will keep it, it fades so quickly.
London and I painted our nails a fun mint color this weekend as we laid out in the backyard soaking up some 70 degree sunshine and drinking lemonade while the boys watched the Angels game and played catch in the yard next to us.

Mason showing his little sis how to smash the egg and squish the bug aka batting stance 
some lovely photobooth photos showing off our minty nails

london wanted a photo with the tummy, and rowan did too

a 32 week Betsey in tummy with a 3 year old excited soon to be big sister 
red!

No comments: