Monday, November 22, 2010

baby bump.

I had my 12 week appointment today with my midwife. I will actually be 12 weeks tomorrow. I was pretty anxious about this appointment because I have always shared my pregnancy news as soon as I found out. I just can't help it, I get excited. But the 12 week mark is a huge relief to make and the risks go much lower after. I laid on the exam table as she tried for a heartbeat. She kept on reassuring me that it is still early and can be difficult to find, then right as she was about to give up there it was! I let out a sigh of relief and a little tear :( I couldn't help myself. I am pretty sure we have decided on a name. We will use Finley as our name for either boy or girl. So far Joe, myself and London are rooting for a girl. Mason does not want another sister because he doesn't want to have to watch more girl cartoons on tv. Rowan doesn't have an opinion yet, but considering the way he beats on his big sister, I can guess his vote is boy. I am feeling much better, the nausea is no longer an all day affair.

Here is the bump:
12 weeks



I have a pretty good sized bump for 12 weeks, but hey this uterus has been used 4 times now, it knows what to do.

No comments: