Sunday, November 14, 2010

old maid.

I turned the big TWO FIVE on 11.11.10.

I'm pretty damn stoked on it too.
Why?
Because by the age of 25, I am already married with 3 children and 1 more on the way, and now I feel a sense of validation as an adult.
Because the mortgage, and 3 kids, 2 dogs and husband weren't enough. ha.

Sorry for the lack of blogs, I have been feeling truly awful.
Morning sickness is pure punishment of Eve.
This is my first pregnancy ever experiencing it and it blows.
I had no problem with Rowan keeping my weight gain low, 37 week in and only gained 14 lbs.
The only thing that is keeping me from barfing my brains out, or feeling like I'm going to all day is starchy food and I feel so gigantic. Some days on the scale it says I've gained 4 lbs, and sometimes it say I've gained 1. I don't pay attention to the one at the doctor's office because I've usually already eaten breakfast and lunch and have jeans and cute boots on so I know it's not accurate. My wedding ring doesn't fit me anymore, I look like I have sausage fingers.....gross. I was the same way with Mason, but my God, I ate everything in sight, everything. I'm hoping that now as I am inching my way closer to my second trimester that I will start feeling better and will want to eat less carbs and more fruits and veggies.
I've also been a total slob around my house. My house is like 90% tile, and the motion of mopping makes me vomit. My poor floors, and my poor children's dirty feet from walking on them. And don't even look in my oven, or my fridge for that matter.
oh. freakin. well.
On the bright side, I got some beautiful christmas decos from anthropologie for my birthday :) so gorgeous. And today, my wonderful Grandma Sharon is taking me shopping for the kiddos and myself. I've always dragged my birthday celebrations on for a week, I like to be adored and spoiled, it feels great. And I love Christmas, and I am probably the only person who asks for over priced christmas ornaments as birthday gifts. yup thats me.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so sick! I think it's really cool that you have 3 kids and a house and a hubby at the age of 25. I'm turning 23 and have a hubby but not a house of my own or any kids. I would love to have kids and a house...hopefully soon. :D