Thursday, February 17, 2011

my late valentines day post

Dress : F21
Cardigan & Anchor Necklace: Anthropologie
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Jeggins: F21
Boots: Target
We really didn't plan on anything for Valentines Day. My husband surprised me with a rose to plant in my flower bed, a very sweet card that he said was filled with things that are not us but that he wants for us to be and I got him an Anaheim Angels picture to hang in his man cave. Other than that, we planned on staying home, but my grandma offered to babysit last minute so we had to take advantage of the offer. Knowing that every fancy place was going to be booked, and knowing that we just aren't fancy people we decided that dinner at our favorite thai place sounded great plus dessert at superior dairy afterwards. Dinner was delish, I ordered the yellow curry with jasmine rice and thai tea to drink, Joe got his usual tofu pad thai. I never noticed before the huge flat screen TV, but Joe noticed it and tried to take my seat as I was sitting down, and then I said to move and he said I can't sit by the wall I'm clausterphobic and then I looked up and saw the tv with ESPN on and I said very loudly in the very quiet restaurant " oh my God you are not watching sports during our valentines dinner!!" and everyone started laughing and so did Joe.

both of my babies needed to be photographed

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but frankly I was too caught up spending time with my favorite bearded man. I've been a bit emotional and moody lately, and we have been bickering so it was nice to talk it out over dinner, for us to apologize to each other and to well um.... make out I uh mean make up.

No comments: