Thursday, February 17, 2011

randoms

this photo has nothing to do with this post but I found it hilarious
I thought it would be a little fun to post 20 random facts about me, I read something similar on Sometimes Sweet awhile back and now I am being a copy cat.

1. I am a compulsive bather, and I shower/bathe at least 2x's if not 3x's a day.
2. I have lived in Kings County my entire life
3. My favorite color is black.
4. I hate peas.
5. My secret rap artist crush is eminem, I even dreamt I was pregnant with his baby.....
6. I like to daydream about winning the lotto
7. I always buy things to craft/sew with and never use them
8. I hate HATE doing laundry
9. I am deathly afraid of spiders and sharks
10. Sometimes I really wish I was Mormon, because those moms seem to really have it together
11. I am part Turkish
12. I was raised by my grandmother since the age of 7
13. I hate heels, and I almost always am wearing flip flips
14. I secretly like reggatone music, oh gosh did I just type that out
15. I love to watch horrible reality tv except the bachelor
16. I love long acrylic nails but I am too embarrassed to wear them
17. I am 25 years old and I am scared of the dark.
18. I could never go hunting or kill an animal for sport
19. I love sweets
20. I once got stuck in a bath tub at 39 weeks pregnant and sat in cold water for 2 hours until my       grandma came home and helped me get out.

There you go, some really embarrassing and silly things about me, especially the last one...the doozy.

1 comment:

Malayka said...

Ha ha well that's very honest of you! I'm 28 and I am also still scared of the dark!