Thursday, April 28, 2011

so fast.

everything. So so so fast.

I am 34 weeks and 4 days.
Can you believe that?
I had my last baby at 37 weeks.
I think this baby will come then too. Lots and lots of painful contractions, lots of pressure, lots of complaining, let me tell ya!
In 2 weeks, I will have a baby shower. I know, I know, it's very strange, some may say tacky to have a shower for your 4th child especially since we already have a girl. But my very generous mother in law really has been aching to throw one and she has never had to opportunity to throw one and I am her only daughter. So we will be having a "last baby shower". I'm excited to hang out with family at their adorable country farm and sip on ice tea and eat red velvet cup cakes and I'm really hoping to get some BumGenius cloth diapers as a gift *hint*hint* I will be 36 weeks, and I have been putting off getting anything and all things ready for Betsey's arrival until after the shower. And it's been tough! Then the week after that I will be 37 weeks! Full term. yikes. The following week after that, my husband will be leaving for Monterrey for work, so I am really really praying very hard every day that God will let this baby come the week before that, it would be obviously ideal. I still have not finished our nursery, in fact I sold our crib! One of the screws was warped, and a lady said she didn't care she would fix it and bought it. But we just use the pack n play for the first couple of months anyways. I am trying to not stress on the girls room, because I'd rather just take my time because I am like that......a procrastinator.
Totally random, but am I the only one who is going to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the Royal Wedding? I'm crazy.

No comments: