Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011

2011 was a good year for my family.

I began attending Calvary Chapel with my children full time in January, my boys celebrated their birthdays the 17th and 25th. My husband the 31st. Joe began coming to church with us in March. We celebrated 5 years of being together on May 18th. Our fourth baby, Betsey Jane, was born in May 23rd. Joe became a Christian in June.  London accepted Christ at VBS in July. Mason also accepted Christ into his heart a few days later via London sharing her sweet little testimony with her big brother in the back seat of the car. London turned 4 in September. I weaned Betsey from nursing in October. We went to Disneyland. I celebrated my 26th birthday in November. We had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on the 29th of December. 
I don't know what can get better than celebrating the birth of another child, seeing the work of God in your lives as your spouse and 2 oldest children get saved, having a marriage that gets to celebrate another anniversary and watching your children grow older. oh and Disneyland.
We have been truly undeniably blessed, I can't imagine how 2012 can top that. 

No comments: