Friday, July 30, 2010

see you later....

is what I said to the 5 lbs I lost this past week on Weight Watchers!
my jeans that were a little loose, are extremely loose and now I am seriously down to 1 pair of pants. I know it's July, but I still wear jeans. My shorts I bought a few months ago, are a size 12 and they fasten but if I slouch the slightest, total muffin top still.
Using WWonline, helped me realize HOW MUCH I EAT! gosh. I don't really eat bad foods, like fast food or fried stuff but I still eat more than a portion size. My free week trail has expired, but I am going to sign up again for a month and see how it goes. The program they use is so simple, and there are so many delicious recipes to choose from or you can enter in one of your own and it suggest way to cut down the calories. It told me the truth about some dishes I actually considered healthy.
These tips helped me this last week:

1.Use a salad plate for meals
2.No second servings
3.Drink a glass of water with every meal

I didn't do the Jillian Michaels work out this week, I was feeling really down most of the week and couldn't muster up the energy to do anything. Thanks to an off and on visit the past month from Aunt Flow. I made an appointment for Aug. 3rd to have the IUD removed and have a full physical. Maybe when I can get to a regular cycle and not have months of on and off, I'll feel more energetic and not so blue. TMI? I dont care...it's my blog ha. Also, I might loose more weight because I'm a water retaining sea cow right now.
Here are so photos to compare to my swimsuit post, I've gone from looking 4 months pregnant to 3. I don't really see too much of a difference, but with my jeans....YES!

oh and please don't mind the messy boys room, some how their room is the only one with a full mirror

No comments: