Friday, July 23, 2010

shame.

I love playlist. I use it probably every day if not every other day to listen to while I'm cleaning, cooking or doing whatever around the house. Right now, I have 4 playlist on there with about 150 ish songs. I realized while looking through them, wow I have really good taste in music! And then I went to the next play list and was like, wow this is my shame list. Yup the shame list. I know we all have music we like, but we don't want people to know that we like it or that we know the words verbatem because it's embarassing or "uncool". I have actually two of them, one is country music and the other is gross ghetto radio hip hop
My shame list includes the following:

Britney Spears
Missy Elliot
NERD
Justin Timberlake
Kelly Clarkson
Kelis (yes, the milkshake song)
Terror Squad
many many more

Now I kinda like country, especially Allison Krause, she is amazing and has the sweetest sounding voice. But on my shame list, is that song "Rain"....you know the one that goes, Rain grows corn, corn grows whiskey, whiskey makes my girl.....get a little frisky"
I know, it's gross.

But amongst the shameful, there is a 90's list, yes 90's is my favorite genre of music....the cardigans, the cranberries, garbage, alanis morisette, smashing pumpkins.....the list goes on forever. love it.

Then there is my great list, Cursive, The Avett Brothers, The Gaslight Anthem, She and Him, Regina Spektor and so on.

Don't judge me, I know you have one too.

1 comment:

April said...

I love all kinds of music except for country :) only SOME country songs I like.. and that's either classics or like ones they play on the top 40 radio stations :) it's okay to have a shame list.. music is music and it's beautiful :)